• History

    This fantastic building was made in 1910 by the state and was used as a post office for many years. The post office building was expanded in 1938 because the space was too cramped. A further extension was added in 1978. This was popularly called: The Ugly Duckling.

    There was driven post office here until 1 October 2012, when the post office was put up for sale.

    In 2013 the post office was bought and the ground floor and the first floor was refurbished in order to hotel operations.

    May 15, 2014, this was a reality. Hotel Posthuzed opened the doors.